Tuesday 16 October 2012

Some small news of Shell and Paddy

Finally I have got my scanner and it works! Now I can scan my images and put them on the web. Here is some small news for Shell and Paddy. Backgrounds are well under way: (they will feature in this upcoming episode). These were sketched from the story board, coloured and improved upon by Joseph Hill



 

Next is a small update to the animatic/story-board of the episode "bath-time trouble": This change is when after Paddy sees an empty pool and turns his head left, we see the shot where Shell is running away from Paddy, still carrying his wash brush.


And finally, some small doodles I made in a note book. These images would be used for maybe two episodes that I have in mind. I have several idea of what to do and its good to either write them down or draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment