Monday 15 February 2010

Flash Animation Assisgment: stage One










Initial drawings and sketch work.

According to a "new" assignment by my course, I am to create a flash animation using lips or talk movement with a chosen audio speech recorded from students, similar to the stop motion series "Creature Comforts". It is the use of language through the mouth as well as small gestures from the limbs or insect hands that will show the way they will behave with the sound audio chosen from the assignment.

I have decided to use an insect creature from my Arta drawings and see how it would be like having an insect mouth.
I first began drawing the normal mouth with different vowels and shapes to form the words of a speech. Then I would compare it with an insect mouth although I have to admit, it is hard seeing an insect mouth from up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment